How to Apply
HOW TO APPLY
- Fill in the prescribed form. You can down load the application form.
- Attach a typed letter of intent stating why you have chosen to do this course [not more than 500 words].
- On submission of the application form by email, the candidate is given a date for an interview on the basis of which the selection will be made.
- Carry original and one photocopy of each relevant educational certificate at the time of the interview (Graduation and Post graduation certificates only). If you have done any other counselling related courses, kindly carry the certificates. Carry a print out of your application form with a passport size photograph affixed.
- Tuition fees must be paid within 5 days of selection.
Registration fee of Rs.1000/- to be paid by DD on the date of interview.
Tuition fees: Rs. 55,000/- plus Rs. 10,000/- GST = Rs. 65,000/- (payable by Demand Draft only)
6. Drafts to be made in favour of “The Bombay St. Xavier’s College Society”
Please Note: There is no last date for submission of applications. We close admission the day we select the 25 applicants.
For details: e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact 9372127308.